An 11:00 AM Mass has been added to our St. Edward Mass schedule. The Mass times are now Saturday at 6pm, Sunday at 9am and 11am.
The Mass has been added as many more people are returning to Mass and we want everyone to be safe by following the CDC guidelines of social distancing and wearing a mask.
If you have not been back to Mass, there are a few things you need to know:
1) The Mass is no longer than 30 minutes
2) Every other pew is not used and only 4 people can sit in a pew - social distancing
3) Only 1 verse hymn for opening and only 1 verse hymn for closing.
4) No offertory procession
5) No choir is present
6) No one comes forward for Communion. You stay in your seat. Father Richard, Deacon Bob or a Minister will walk through the open pews to give you Communion (just like an anointing Mass)
7) Everyone leaves church immediately after the Mass has ended starting with the back pews (such as a wedding). No one "hangs out" in the church vestibule.
8) Most important - the church is sanitized after every Mass.
These items are important to know so you are aware that the church is open and ready for everyone to come back and receive the Sacraments!